7-Inch Face Recognition Temp Measuring Kiosk(T3-ACA07)
Facial recognition temperature measurement all-in-one machine, equipped with a powerful CPU, adopts advanced deep self-learning facial recognition algorithms and high-resolution infrared thermal imagers. Through facial comparison, it quickly identifies personnel’s identity (including whether to wear masks) and measures temperature quickly. The facial recognition speed is less than 0.2 seconds. Adopting binocular optoelectronic hardware and live recognition algorithm, it has strong anti-counterfeiting ability against printed high-definition facial images, photos, facial image videos, and various material masks. Can be applied in non-contact real-time temperature detection situations, such as places with epidemic prevention and control; The face recognition function can be used in Door security, attendance system and other occasions to achieve contactless access and sign in.
Based on the AR9201 chip, with the support of powerful computing power and face recognition algorithms, Deepano 7-inch facial recognition kiosk is widely used for personnel entry and exit and attendance, managing, and quickly identifying dynamic faces.
- Binocular camera with advanced facial recognition algorithm built-in
- Mask detection
- Live detection
- High-quality ISP (Image Signal Processing) with adaptive facial automatic exposure technology
- Recognition speed: less than 200ms/person
- Recognition accuracy: greater than 99.9%
- As low as 0.01% error rate, with a mask recognition success rate greater than 95%
- Possessing a massive library of images to ensure recognition speed and crowd
- Providing high-quality facial images even in high-contrast lighting environments (such as entrances exposed to sunlight or dim nights)